INDUSTRY LEADING FACTORY BACKED LIFETIME STRUCTURAL + 10-YEAR BOW-TO-STERN WARRANTY
Bennington customers are now offered standard an industry-leading 10-year bow-to-stern warranty in addition to our lifetime structural warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the strongest warranty protection in the marketplace. Under the 10-year bow-to-stern + lifetime structural warranty, we cover 100% materials, parts and labor with no pro-rating, no third-party hand-offs, no warranty transfer fee and no "read between the lines" statements to leave you second guessing.
- LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY*: As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, gates, channels, motor mount and rotomold seat frames. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
- LIFETIME DECK WARRANTY*: As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the 7-ply, pressure-treated, marine grade decking. Since they fasten the rails and deck directly through the under structure, Bennington decks flex less and will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 10-YEAR BOW-TO-STERN WARRANTY*: As the original owner of a new Bennington, the first ten years are covered directly by Bennington. All materials and workmanship are covered by us, including flooring, electronics, and upholstery. No hassles, no worries, no hand-offs. It’s simple. Your dealer will register the warranty for you upon delivery of your new boat. Your engine is covered by the engine manufacturer’s stated warranty.
- TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY*: Bennington Bow-to-Stern warranties are transferable from one owner to another during the life of the warranty, up to 10 years from the original owner’s purchase date, no matter how many owners span a 10-year period. The warranty can be transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.
- NO HAND-OFF TO SUPPLIERS: Bennington doesn’t hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
- NO PRO-RATING: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty whether it’s the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
- PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR DEALERS: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority and completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
|Engine Configuration:||Single Outboard|
|Total or Max HP:||150|
Interior • 24 Gallon Fuel Tank, 21.4 Gallon Usable Capacity • 3 Chaise Lounges • (NEW) Radius Bow Furniture • Transom Fuel Tank • (NEW) Two-Tone Vinyl Furniture • (NEW) SX Premium Furniture and Console • Horizontal Diamond Pressed Upholstery • Simtex Vinyl Upholstery • Seagrass Flooring • Duraframe Seat Bases • Fire Extinguisher • G Series Reclining Captain's Chair • Kidney-Shaped Table • Powder Coated Seat Hinges • Stainless Steel Rimmed Cupholders • Stern Storage Closet •
Exterior • 25" Pontoons • 6" Stainless Steel Cleats • Anodized Raised Rails • Crystal Cap Logos • Deep-Step Stern Boarding Ladder • Full Length Extruded Anodized Skirting • Quick Release 10' Bimini Top with Surlast Embroidered Boot, 1.25" Frame & Trailering Struts • Stainless Steel Cleats and Corner Castings • Stainless Steel Deck Bolts (Fanged Elevator Bolts secured with Stainless Steel Nylock Nut.) • Stern Deck • Streamline Rail System • Surlast Mooring Cover • Underdeck Spray Deflectors • Flush Bow Deck • 18 IN Stern Deck • Mooring Cover Quick Clips • Full Height Panels • Extruded Splash Guards • Rounded Solid Keels • .250" Thick Bow & Stern Cross Channels •
Console Features •12 Volt Receptacle • Console Courtesy Light • Hour Meter • Locking Side Access Door • Low Profile Windshield • One Piece Fiberglass Console • Polished Steering Wheel • Rocker Switches with Dash Mount Breakers • Sealed Deutsch Connectors • Zebrawood Slate Dash Accents • All in One Kicker Stereo System (KMC1) •
|PANEL - METALLIC SILVER|
|ACCENT - OCEAN BLUE|
|CANVAS - OCEAN BLUE TWEED|
|CRYSTAL CAP (SX/G)|
|ZEBRAWOOD SLATE MATTE|
|SEAGRASS SLATE FULL FLOORING|
|ELEVATED HELM CHAISE - SXP|
|STRIKER 4 FISH GRAPH (S/SX/SXP)|
|INTERIOR ACCENT - SANDSTONE|
|HORIZONTAL DIAMOND PRESSED 80% CUT-OUT (SXP)|
|BOW GATE SEAT (SXP)|
|CUPHOLDER PORTABLE SXP 80% CUT-OUT (2)|
|TABLE UPGRADE - ZEBRAWOOD SLATE MATTE TRAPEZOID TABLE|
|EXPRESS PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (20/22)|
|IN-FLOOR STORAGE (3 TUBE)|
|BATTERY - SINGLE SWITCH|
|STEERING - SEA STAR HYDRAULIC WITH TILT|
|DOCKING LIGHTS (DRIFTWOOD)|
|PRIVACY ENCLOSURE W/FRAME AND CURTAIN (S)|
|SKI TOW BAR (20SLM/22/24)|
|OPTIONAL TABLE BASE|
|SHARKHIDE - 3 TUBES (NC)|