There’s a good reason why the legendary Yamaha F150 is the best-selling 150-horsepower four stroke of all time. Powerful, light, nimble and compact, boaters know that its proven reliability is unmatched for everything from pontoons to flats boats to deep-V hulls. That record of performance spawned a remarkable family line that continues with the F175 and F200. Now, more boaters can enjoy Yamaha’s technologically advanced I-4 line than ever before. Whether your rigging is digital or mechanical, the entire lineup is compatible with your control preference. It’s just one of the ways the I-4 line keeps getting better and better, year after year.
IN-LINE 4 200 hp
The lightest DOHC outboard in its class, this I-4 is the perfect, lightweight 200-hp solution for small- to medium-size boats. Plus, it’s the first in-line four compatible with Helm Master®, our fully integrated digital boat control system.
- Compatible with mechanical controls or digital Command Link Plus® or Helm Master® controls
- Runs on economical 89 octane
- Only 487 pounds (20” shaft model)
- 20” or 25” shaft options (LH rotation available in 25” shaft digital control)
- 50-amp alternator provides 13 percent more power than V6 3.3-liter F200